- Navigate to the NYSAIS Registration portal here.
- After logging in, please make sure that you are using your profile and not the school's. To do so, please click the person icon in the top right-hand corner.
- If more than one profile is displayed, please make sure to select your own.
- Navigate to the event that you want to register for. If you do not have a direct link, click on "Events" along the top navigation bar. *Please note: if you are logged in, you will be presented with two options, "Browse Events" and "My Events." The latter will allow you to see events that you have already registered for, while the former will all you to browse through all upcoming events.
- When you are ready to register, select the "Register" button in the top right-hand corner.
- If Group Registration is enabled for the event, you must choose whether you are registering yourself or a group of people.
- If you selected "Register a Group," select or add the individuals that you wish to register. *Please note: contacts that are already registered for an event will include a blue checkmark.
- Select the attendee type that you are choosing for each individual that you are registering and select "Next" in the lower right-hand corner when you are ready to proceed.
- If there are any questions associated with the event, you will be prompted to answer them. Only questions with a red asterisk are required. When you are finished, please select "Finished" in the lower left-hand corner and "Next" in the lower right-hand corner.
- Select "Add to Cart" when you are finished with your registration.
- Once the event registration is in your cart, you can either decide to check out immediately or add more events to the cart before checking out.
How do I register for an event? Print
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.